Friday, November 28, 2008

Wedding Gift

Its been a long time since I did an animation for the Internet, mainly because this year it was all about film making. Luckily I was able to make one very special piece by the end of the year.




This animation is very very special as it is a gift for my friend's Ben and Junie as they are getting married today. Ben asked me if I can do an animation to be played at his wedding and I very gladly accepted. I was very excited to do this piece as I always wanted to do a visual storytelling, which I have been studying and research the past semester. Heck I even did a 7000 word report on it! The recent inspiration for this animation was obviously Wall-E. So this work was the element that brings full circle.





I want to say that I'm so happy for them and I wish their marriage to be of most faithful and happiest. And I'm so honored for my animation to be part of their wedding as much I'm part of their lives. So it gives me great privilege to show you my wedding animation.

I hope you enjoy this animation as much as I enjoyed making this.

Music:
"Angel" by Jack Johnson
From The Album "Sleep Through The Static"





No comments: