Thursday, September 18, 2008

The State of Hammer King and Pink Color

Looking at the upcoming work I'll be doing in the future especially my major film project for university, it has come to a very hard decision to put two of my biggest series on a big hold: Hammer King (not surprising) and Pink Color the Series (very surprising!). I'm sure its not a big deal that you guys are not looking forward to Hammer King, but a lot of you have been looking forward to the next episode of Pink Color and it upsets me that I will dis-continue the series. Of course this doesn't mean that it is canceled or scrapped. It'll be a matter of time until I bring the series back on track. And don't worry, it doesn't mean I will be ending my works of animations. I will continue to make music animations, web comics and my own experimental films.

And I have given you a treat by making an audio commentary of the pilot episode of Pink Color the Series.



I hope you enjoy and thank you to everyone for their support!

No comments: