Monday, September 22, 2008

I Became The Joker

Last Saturday night, it was a friend's costume party to celebrate her 21st birthday and what was the first character that popped into my head when I think of "costumes"? Why, the f*ckin Joker!





It took 2 weeks of preparing the costumes, even though I didn't get the color scheme of the costume such as the purple jacket, the green vest and even the green wig. But hey, at least I was able to possess the spirit of the Joker. And to my surprise, I was the only Joker in the party! So that was f*ckin awesome!!

Want to see more photos of me as the Joker, go to my Facebook page ---> CLICK HERE

Before I terrorize the party, I always been want to do the something like this for a long time ever since I saw the awesome Dark Knight.

This is a play on the video threat scene where the Joker slowly tortures the fake Batman to death. Only I'm in character and my brother Johnny is not...

No comments: