Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm now 22... no biggie..

Yeah, today is my birthday as I turned 22. The age 21 was kind of a big number and it was meant to be celebrated with a huge party with 50 to 100 of friends and family, but now at 22, there is not much need to have a party. While I like to have fun, I'm not really a party person. There is really the need to go out clubbing at night when I was young, but now as I get older, you'll realize that partying isn't needed to make your life exciting. I still got my health, I'm doing what I love doing, I still hang out with my friends, I have a lovely girlfriend, I'm studying for my Masters and I watch so many different movies I rent from the video stores and from the school library.

That is however the good part of my life. The more worry part is that soon I have to move out and find a very stable job soon. Responsibility gets higher and, I'm sorry folks, but thats life. I'm too having trouble coming to this realization. Even if you young kids saying to yourself "you'll fore come these realization of responsibility", wait till you get a little older and know how hard it is to know what you have to do as an adult. I know I'm sounding like doom and gloom, but I have to come the fact that, that is life.

All I can say is just enjoy life. Grasp every opportunity and achieve every goal you can. You ain't staying young for a long time, so might as well do something meaningful. I might giving a lecture to anyone who is reading about life but its the least I can do to give a bit of advice. Thanks to all my friends and family who have support and encourage me throughout my life and I'm happy to be doing what I love doing.



Jordz

No comments: