Friday, October 9, 2009

Mini Reviews - G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra

An elite military unit comprised of special operatives known as G.I. Joe, operating out of The Pit, takes on an evil organization led by a notorious arms dealer.

Well.... that wasn't bad as I thought it would be. It still sucks, but it didn't turned out to be much of a stinkhole as Transformers 2 would be.

The story is still as short and stupid for such a proposed big movie and the CG is still horrible looking just like Hasbro's movie companion. But it is straight-forward and safe-viewing as you won't be dealing the type of d*uchebaggery Michael Bay puts in his films. You'll be looking at some pretty decent and colorful performances from the cast such as Joseph Gordon-Levitt being all evil and crazy. There are many many stupid and illogical moments and plotholes, but the distractions, unlike Transformers 2, are actually nice to look at and it can be forgiven for that. And the action sequences are actually pretty well. So in a way, yes! G.I Joe is WAY better than the sh*tty Transformers movies. I wouldn't want to see it again, but if someone puts a gun to my head to choose out of the two, I'll choose the lesser of two evils.

So for the people of G.I. Joe, I'm sorry that I have been bad-mouthing you ever since I saw the first teaser.

2 and a half out of 5 stars

No comments: