Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm now 24... kind of a biggie..

Well in between last year and now, it really has been an emotional and eventful ride with so many changes and phases with many life lessons learned. I have experienced some of the lowest lows in my life while getting over so much hurdles to finally get back on my highest. The past year had forced me to actually do some heavy soul-searching and it is still ongoing. And I wouldn't have go through this with the help of my friends, old and new and good and ex. Its funny that some parts of the past year actually mimics the entire movie of 500 Days of Summer. And now I'm at that point where possibly everything will change for me.

Anyway there is not much to be said except I did have the MOST interesting birthday I had in my life... so far. Its a very funny thing and I'll probably remember this birthday more than most birthdays I had. I will hope that this coming year will be more memorable as the last one and I would like to thanks to all my friends and family who have support and encourage me throughout my life.

No comments: