Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm now 23... no biggie..

Wow, a year went by pretty fast. And well between the time I turned 22 and now, it was one hell of a ride.

It was very eventful and truly memorable. Something that I won't truly never ever forget. Here are the list of big events that happened since September 3, 2008.

- Witnessed Barrack Obama becoming the first-ever black president.

- Traveled all across Europe with my family, visiting Greece, Southern France, Spain, Portugal and London.

- Spent the best days of my life with the most beautiful woman in the world, my girlfriend Carol Manila.

- Witnessed the greatest robbery in history, that is The Dark Knight being robbed of an Oscar nomination for best picture. Thus losing all faith in the Academy.

- Experienced one of the most awful travesty known to MANkind, that is Twilight.

- Actually made a short film, with a professional crew and cast.

- Realized the death of one of my most favorite icons ever, Michael Jackson, which I thought would never happened for another 10 years.

- Will soon graduate with a Master degree in Film/TV.

The first eventful moment I will have as a 23 year old is a day with me, my brother and my best friend, Richard going out and watch the new Pixar movie, UP, which is significant in the theme of growing up. The movie does deal with life and age and it will mean a lot to me as I'm becoming more of an adult.

I will hope that this coming year will be more memorable as the last one and I would like to thanks to all my friends and family who have support and encourage me throughout my life.

No comments: